Happy First Day of Summer!! What are you doing to celebrate today or to get your sunshine fix? I for one know I will be attending the Rita’s Italian Ice promotion (even though I know it’s only a few cents cheaper). I love me some gelatis! Another way I will be getting my sunshine in today is by sharing a recent award I received the other week. One of those awards being the “Sunshine Award“! 🙂
Maybe your idea of summertime is outdoor picnics and get togethers with friends and family. I will be having a crab feed with my boyfriend’s family later today and then a birthday party for one of my best friends later on! Now, one of my favorite treats when we all get together are cupcakes. How do you eat your cupcakes though? “Christine we just pull the wrapper off and take a bite, duh.” I know, I know, it may be a little unconventional, but making a Cupcake Sandwich may change your life forever. Put this one down in the books. Next time you grab a cupcake off of the tray, first split it in half. Then take the bottom half of your cupcake and place it on top of the iced half; sandwiching your icing in the middle. Now take a bit and you will have a perfect icing to cake ratio. Now come back and tell me this isn’t genius!
Now on to the real reason for this post: my new blogger award!! I want to personally thank Hoping For Courage for nominating me for The Bouquet of Three Award recently! It is literally such an honor anytime another blogger likes one of my posts, let alone nominates me for such a neat award! This award is such a great way to praise a blogger for three things at once! Thank you again for the nomination and please stop by her blog (linked above!) whenever you get a chance and need a pick me up in your day!
The rules of The Bouquet of Three Award are as follows:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link them in your post
2. Write 7 things about yourself
3. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award
So on to the 7 things about myself. I have done this a few times before, so hopefully I can think of some new facts about myself 🙂
1. I have an addiction to all things social media; only having access to 2 twitter accounts now hurts my soul. Keep me company @mschrscreations
2. I went on my first trip out of the country last month! Oh to be back in the sunny Cancun..
3. I am currently addicted to Candy Crush (measly level 38) even though I made fun of everyone who played it for the past few months.
4. I celebrate a holiday for every day of the week. Happy #FatFriday!
5. I recently chopped over 7 inches of my hair off on a whim! I think I will post some pictures on my next post for proof 🙂
6. I’m currently studying for the CPA exam and am taking the Regulation section in less than 2 weeks!
7. I move to the Arlington area for my big girl job in a little over 2 months and am still homeless. Shameless cry for help: anyone know of some nice apartment complexes?
Nomination Time! Check out the following fabulous blogs:
3. Urban Bakes
6. KC in AZ
14. Hello Homebody
15. Go Bake Yourself
Thanks again for the continued support everyone, allowing me to continue my passion, but now with an audience! 🙂 I couldn’t have asked for anything more!