Is there such a thing is too much sweets? I have definitely attempted to figure out the answer to this question by diving into my candy shelf this week. I found leftover Easter candy and all kinds of chocolates to indulge in this week. I ate and I ate and I ate and I ate. I also can’t forget to mention my multiple visits to Chili’s and Rita’s. The amount of custard on the gelati in the photo above was out of control, and I liked it 🙂 With my stomach ache officially over I do believe there is such a thing as too much sweets. Everything should be in moderation and it took me the entire week to begin to realize this again. There is nothing wrong with going to Rita’s or going to Chili’s for bottomless chips or eating your favorite snacks; in moderation. Using portion control is the way I will tackle my healthy living and better diet, not with one week of low carb and the next week of high carb…
I started back up with Insanity this morning only have one more workout before I am finished with the first month! 🙂 I then went grocery shopping so I now have fresh vegetables in the refrigerator for some fun new recipes this week! I will be sharing a few healthy dishes and a sweet treat this week and early next week so be on the look out for those. I’m thinking some pasta salad and tilapia for the next day or so, yum! Until then, I am so honored to be awarded with a few Blogging Awards! The first that I want to share with you all is…
The Versatile Blogger Award! I received this wonderful award from The Bawi Bawarchi earlier last week! Thank you so much for thinking of me when nominating fellow bloggers. I appreciate the nomination so much and wanted to follow up with this to spread the love. The rules are as follows:
1. Thank the person who nominated me for the award
2. Share 7 random facts about myself
3. Nominate 15 bloggers of my favorite versatile bloggers for this award
If you guys don’t get enough random facts about myself, let me share 7 more!
1. I will forever be a Pittsburgh Steelers fan. My family is from Pittsburgh, so no bandwagon jumping here!
2. My favorite TV show is Parenthood on NBC. It’s currently in the off season and I am literally going crazy until it comes back on in the fall!
3. At the age of 22, I still sleep with a stuffed animal…
4. I can single-handedly finish an entire bag of Trader Joe’s Veggie Chips in one sitting. (I may or may not have just eaten half of a bag in 10 minutes…with their hummus of course!)
5. I am addicted to every Real Housewife show on Bravo. Would I be honored to be on the show? Of course 🙂
6. I will be moving to DC in September for my first real-world, out of college job!
7. Some people don’t eat when they are upset or stressed, I am the complete opposite. I eat with just about every emotion; happy, sad, excited, stressed, upset, anything and everything.
My Versatile Blogger Nominations:
9. Eat My Words
11. Foodie in Rehab
12. The Cook’s Life
14. Spotted SF
15. Dessert Crisis
Thank you all for your continued support and again for the award! I am happy to pass the award and support along to the 15 bloggers I just mentioned. You should all go check them out because they all share something a little different to spice up your day, your cookbook, and stay healthy!